Wednesday 9 April 2014

Southport's Boutique B&B Blogging

I know we've tried before, but I'm a reformed person, you know.  Having been told by more than one person-who-knows-these-things that I need to 'get my act together', I have; and I'm all socially-aware.

Or at least, aware that there are a lot of lovely guests keen to know more about our day to day activities here at the Ambassador Townhouse, and I need to be forthcoming in sharing those snippets via this social media we hear so much about.

So, we've been doing Facebook for a while, and that's now feeding Twitter: a whole world on little messages I've been actively avoiding until realising it wasn't half as scary as once I thought.  Google+ is the latest along with this wonderful thing they call a Blog.

So why now?  To be honest, dear reader, this should have been happening for a number of years.  My good friend and ever-helpful advisor Steve (one of the many Steves in my life) has tried in vain to get me to sit and focus on something other than room decor, accounts and keeping the larder stocked for longer than he cares to remember, I'm sure.  He had hair when we met and doesn't now, if that helps set a period in mind.  Now, we have entered our 11th year here at the Ambassador Townhouse and the major renovations are complete so I have opportunity to do other things, in amongst tweaking the guest room decor, doing the books, stocking the larder...!

Please forgive me in advance if my musings aren't as regular as you'd like.  Once the summer season gets going, our focus is singular: to give our guests every attention they need and deserve to make their stay memorable for all the right reasons; enjoyable; a treat; and an experience they'd like to repeat.

So, this is blogging?  Again.  Please do stay tuned for more news, updates and the odd special notice that's bound to find its way into type.

Until next time

Tracy
x


Latest special offers for beautiful B&B accommodation in Southport


No comments:

Post a Comment